Nowadays, owing to their brilliant features and functionalities – the best ‘Arlo line-up’ cameras have become incredibly popular. If you have purchased the Arlo camera already and want to go with the Arlo setup Arlo Smart Cloud Activity Zones process then follow the steps below.
The battery-powered and incredibly-designed
The smart ‘Arlo’ cameras have now come with the cloud activity zone feature. As a matter of fact, by making use of the Arlo app you can create the custom activity zones easily for the highlighting areas of interest in the view of your Arlo camera.
Whenever you are making use of the ‘cloud activity zones’, your smart ‘Arlo’ camera records and notifies you when it has been detected any motion inside of your activity zone.
On the other hand, this particular feature ensures that you pay attention to only what is important/essential and thus it alleviates/reduces the number of unnecessary alerts along with recorded files.
In simple terms, the ‘Arlo’ Smart has added intelligence to the Arlo security cameras. To know about the Arlo line-up cameras, you can access the arlo.com login page.
In addition, the best things about purchasing/buying a smart security camera is receiving instant/immediate notifications in times of any usual happenings in your residential/apartment and area whenever you’re not present around.
Remember that the Arlo Smart is available only in the United States of America. Once you turn on or enable the ‘Arlo Smart’ on your Arlo Go, Arlo, Arlo Pro, or Arlo Pro 2 security cameras, you can create cloud activity zones easily for alleviating/reducing unnecessary notification.
A worth remembering point is that when motion has been detected, your Arlo camera sends video to the cloud for the purpose of processing to decide if the motion has occurred in the cloud activity zones created by you.
On the other hand, whenever your camera is running on battery power, then you may observe that the battery is depleting/consuming more than normal even though you don’t have many of the recordings stored in the particular library.
How to set up Activity Zones?
- Launch the Arlo application or you can also log in via your Arlo sign in If you haven’t created an Arlo account yet, then create it now without any delay. Netgear Arlo pro login page can only be accessed if you have a valid and up-running Arlo account.
- Click on Settings and after that, the My Devices option.
- Here, you have to click on your camera for which you want to build a secure activity zone.
- Once done, click on Activity Zones.
- If you are using your Arlo log in account using a web browser, then click on the option ‘Video Settings’.
- In order to create a new zone, click on the “+” icon.
- Now, click on “Create New Zone” icon.
Note: Zones are rectangular every time.
- If you want to delete a zone on your brilliantly-designed Arlo app, you have to slide the particular zone, (left side) and click on “Delete.” To resize the zone, you have to drag the corners of a particular zone.
- After that, click and hold in the zone for its reposition and for the customization of the zone name, click on the pencil icon.
- Click on next – enter a name for the zone – click on Save and apply your settings.
If you face difficulty (s) in following any of the aforementioned steps, then you ask us for Arlo support by dialing a toll-free number 1-855-881-8818 or you can also write to us at [email protected] We are the solution partner of Arlo that provide support for all Arlo products.