Keto cream contains ketoconazole that treatsringworm (a fungal skin infection causing a red scaly rash on diverse parts of the body), jock itch (fungal skin infection in the groin or bottoms), athlete’s foot (fungalskin infection on the feet and in the middle of the toes), tinea versicolor (fungal skininfection causing brown or light colored patches on the chest, back, arms, legs, or neck), and yeast skin infections. Over the years, ketoconazole shampoo controls flaking, scaling, and itching of the scalp damaged due to dandruff. Ketoconazole is in a class of antifungal prescriptionsnamedimidazole. It functions by reducingthe fungi growth causing infection.
This cream is recommended for:
The cream storageis at room temperature in between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from light and heat. Do not stock in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from the reach of children and pets.Do not flush the cream down the toilet or dispenseit into a drain. Appropriatelythrow away the product when it is expired or no longer required.
Procedure to use this cream
- Use keto fungal cream on the skin lone.
- Clean and dry carefully the area to be cured. Apply the cream to the affected skin, regularly once or twice a day or as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Dose and span of treatment are contingent on the type of infection. Do not use this more often than recommended. The infection will not clear quicker leaving behind the increased side effects.Put enough cream to cover the affected portion and around the surrounding skin.
- After applying this cream, wash the hands thoroughly. Do not bind, cover or tie up the area unless recommended by the doctor.
- Prohibit applying thiscream in the eyes, nose, mouth, or vagina. If this cream gets in the eyes them immediately rinse carefully with water.
- Use this cream regularly as per the doctor’s prescriptionso as to get the most benefit from it. Remember to usethe cream at the same time each day.
- Continue to apply the cream until the completion of full prescribed amount even thoughsignsvanish after using ketoconazole.
- Discontinuing the cream too early allows the fungus to grow againcreating a danger of relapsing the infection on the area.
- Consultthe doctor if the condition continues after the recommended amount of treatment or deteriorates at any time.
Precautions while using the cream
- Drinking of alcohol is not suggested if you are using this cream. It increases the danger of giddiness and fainting. Avoid activities needing mental vigilance like operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
- Keto skin cream is not suggestedat the time of pregnancy unless unconditionallyessential. Checkwith the doctor about the potential aids and dangers before the significantuse of this cream.
- This cream is not suggestedat the time of breastfeeding women unless totallycompulsory.
- Keto 2% cream is not suggested for co-administration with creams or drugs causes specific changes to the health.