Things which are not very much common for us are mostly overlooked. And that can create a lot of health hazard in a person. Endocrinology is the field of hormone-related diseases. An endocrinologist can diagnose and treat hormone problems and the complications that arise from them. When you are facing a diagnosis of a hormonal condition, like diabetes or thyroid disease, your doctor may suggest you see an endocrinologist. Endocrinology focuses both on the hormones and the many glands and tissues that produce them. Endocrinology involves a wide range of systems within the human body. If you visit your endocrinologist in Delhi they will tell you how important it is for you to keep an eye on the functioning as it includes a lot of your hormonal activities too. First The endocrine tissues include the adrenal gland, hypothalamus, ovaries, and testes. Secondly there are three broad groups of endocrine disorders. Thirdly the Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common endocrine disorder in women, for which you should most definitely visit the endocrinologist as soon as possible.
Have a look at the diseases which can be caused by if you do not diagnose it at the right time:
- First and foremost you will see a hormonal misbalance in your body. A hormone imbalance can result from genetic or environmental factors. Hormones regulate metabolism, respiration, growth, reproduction, sensory perception, and movement. Hormone imbalances are the underlying reason for a wide range of medical conditions.
- Secondly it is sad that some infants are born with hormonal problems that can lead to a range of health issues, such as low growth. And this problem is also curable when you visit the doctor or the specialist instead of increasing the rate of the diseases.
- Thirdly some endocrine-disrupting chemicals, such as pesticides, lead, and phthalates, which are used in plastic food containers, can sometimes lead to hormonal problems.
- Fourthly there are three broad groups of endocrine disorders. First is a gland does not produce enough of its hormones. This is known as endocrine gland hyposecretion. Second is a gland produces too much of its hormones, also referred to as hypersecretion. Third is the troublesome one where Tumors develop in the endocrine glands. They may be malignant, or cancerous, but they may also be benign, or non-cancerous.
- Next it is for you to know that this is because hormone levels affect so many different systems in the body that just small changes in one gland can impact parts of the body far from the site of the glands themselves.
- Therefore a visit to the specialist can help you through and through. They will check the patient’s heart rate and blood pressure, and look at the condition of their skin, hair, teeth, and mouth.
Therefore it is said that An Endocrinologist is a True Specialist. An endocrinologist is a specialist who has thoroughly studied hormonal conditions and knows the best possible treatments, even when conventional treatments do not work well.