Everyone wants their home and office space to be squeaky clean. But during rainy seasons moulds grow on pathways and on walls. It is very hard to clean mould from a hard surface like concrete, you will need pressure cleaners to get rid of the mould. Pressure cleaning has become one of the most preferred choices for cleaning residential and commercial spaces. It is quick and effective at the same time. Pressure cleaning as the name suggests uses concentrated high pressure of water to clean the surface. People prefer pressure cleaners to clean their walls and floor as it does not damage the hard surface. But having said that it is recommended that you should first test it as if the pressure is low then it might not give you the desired result. Pressure cleaners Perth use different kinds of chemicals and detergents to clean the hard surface. If you live in a city then you might know that air pollution creates a thin greasy lair on your walls. Just a quick splash from pressure cleaners and all your problems wash away with all the dirt and mould. If you are planning to host a garden party then you might consider a total scrub down of your house. A messy pathway will create an unsightly scene that you want to avoid in front of your family and friends.
Benefits of using pressure washers:
- Time-saving: during your winter cleaning before Christmas, you waste a whole day just to clean your walls, garage and pathway. A full day of scrubbing and physical labour. But with pressure cleaners, you can do a full day of cleaning in just in a couple of hours.
- Safety: during the raining season mould and algae grow everywhere and it makes everything slippery. It is very dangerous for your children playing in your front yard. Pressure washers’ uses highly concentrated pressurized water mixed with anti-bacterial chemicals which not only helps clean your yard but also sterilizes it.
- Very easy to operate: using a pressure cleaner is very easy you just have to turn on the hose and point the nozzle towards the areas you want to clean and all the dirt, salt and mould just wash away. You just have to adjust the pressure and you are good to go.
- Good for nature: pressure cleaners use less water to clean than the garden hose and usually it does not use any harmful chemicals. Most of the times the water pressure is all that needed to do the cleaning.
- If you are planning to paint your walls then you might want to scrub down your wall with pressure cleaners. The pressure generated from it will remove all the dirt, algae, mould etc and smoothen up your wall.
If you are one of those people who always wants to do things with their own hands rather than hiring professional help. And if you are planning to use the pressure cleaners to do the cleaning of your house or commercial space then you might want to read this part.
Tips for using pressure cleaners when you are DIYing:
- Always read and follow safety instructions and caution stickers written on the pressure cleaners.
- When you are cleaning the walls try to start from down to up and then rinse from top to bottom.
- Do not use pressure cleaners near circuit breakers or near an electrical outlet because water and electricity do not mix.
- When cleaning, try not to focus the pressure of the nozzle on a single spot, it might damage the surface.
- If you are using a ladder to clean the walls then you need to make sure the ladder is positioned wee or the pressure from the nozzle might break your balance and knock you down.
Try to keep the nozzle a bit higher from the surface when you are cleaning the lower part of the wall
- Always use the broadest, lowest- pressured nozzle to deliver an adequate pressure while cleaning, too narrow and you might start damaging the surface.
- If you are using pressure cleaner inside the house then you might want to cover up your furniture and remove the rugs.
- Do not use the chemicals if you are not familiar with it.
- Always use eye protection before starting the work with pressure cleaners.
- Never point the pressure cleaner nozzle towards a person or an animal.
- Do not let children play with a pressure cleaner and if they are using it, then make sure it is under adult supervision.
- When you are done with the pressure cleaner, do not forget to release any pressure before disconnecting the hose and nozzle.
Sometimes you don’t get time to do the cleaning by yourself or maybe some of the areas are hard to reach and clean. You can hire pressure cleaners Perth to take care of your cleaning. At handyman Perth services WA, we offer affordable handyman services, affordable than any other handyman services in Perth.
Residential pressure cleaning:
- Pave way/patio cleaning: during rainy season moss, mould, mildew and algae grow on your pathways making it slippery and dangerous to walk on. You can seriously hurt yourself if u slip and fall on a slippery hard floor. And it also makes your pathway look more clean and tidy.
- Tiles cleaning: bathroom tiles are hard to clean, these tiles come in regular contact with soap and detergent and leave a thick lair which is very hard to clean. Same goes with roof tiles, years and years of being out in open. Nature leaves a good thin layer of mould, dirt and grime.
- Roof cleaning: cleaning roof with a pressure washer is very dangerous, you will need a professional to do it. They have the proper tools and equipment to clean your roof.
- Wall cleaning: pressure washer can clean any wall with built-up dirt, algae, webs and moulds in no time. It will take you a lot of time to clean it if you are trying to scrub it down by yourself.
- Garage cleaning: it is no secret that for a man his garage is one of the most important parts of the house. But it is also true that the garage is also one of the messiest parts of the house. Oil and grease stains on the walls and floor. And getting rid of these stains is not easy but with high-pressure cleaners Perth no grease stains can last longer.
Commercial high pressure cleaning Perth:
Kitchens in hotels need a high level of hygiene to uphold their permit. Our pressure cleaners use specialized equipment that is capable of cleaning any stain on your kitchen floor or your wall.
- Pressure cleaners’ use highly concentrated water pressure to clean, mixed with hot water, you would not see any stains anywhere in your kitchen.
- We do not use any chemical to clean kitchen that’s why it is safe.
- Our handymen are professionals and know all the safety standards set by the government.
- Our pressure cleaning Perth is very capable and can remove any hard stains, doesn’t matter if its grease or oil. We have done the cleaning in big garages in the past.
- We not only clean the floor we also use antibacterial solutions to remove any potential bacteria or fungal.
- High-pressure cleaners Perth can also remove the chewing gum, you cannot remove gum that easily but with pressure washer it is doable.
We at handyman Perth services WA understand the value of a neat, clean and tidy office and house. We strive to provide you with all our best services at affordable prices. There is no stain that we cannot remove. We take pride in our work and always ready to take on any challenge. No stain can stand 2000 psi of water pressure. Our handymen are professional and trained in facing all kinds of cleaning.