Yes, this guide elaborates all the necessary information about — EPF || PF Registration.
And yes, this was an intentional guide. And why so? Because we found the way of registering an EPF quite difficult. To which we joined some of the performed attornies and make out the best of ours.
So, the end source to which we joined and made this out is LeadingFile which goes like — Business Leading Innovation…
Thus, in order to visit the website, you may follow out the link on the other hand, if you wish to file EPF Registration directly visit the particular link, mentioned in the same line.
Crawling back, here we go with the same to make you clear all…
What Is An = EPF || PF Registration
Employee Provident Fund is a defined benefit plan where the employer and employee’s contribution is made prematurely after the calculation of retirement benefits.
In other words, Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is an initiative to provide social benefits; This is a scheme defined under Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, which is regulated by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
According to this, if the establishment has the strength of more than 20 employees, it is mandatory to get an EIN number for the establishment.
Employee’s total strength includes a contractor or temporary employees such as housekeeping staff, daily wage worker safety or other temporary employees. business.
Even if the number of employees in a company is less than 20, then the company can voluntarily apply for EIN (Employer Identification Number).
The company has to obtain the EPF registration certificate within 30 days from the date of employment of 20 employees.
How We Can Help You With EPF || PF Registration
LeadingFile is a leading organization providing all kinds of legal services in India. We have experience and expertise with the knowledge of the industry and the knowledge of all the latest laws.
However, you can consult us for EPF services. We provide hassle-free EPF registration facility in India. All you have to do is follow this simple process:
- Visit our website ad by clicking on the call request e call back section for EPF registration. Only the basic information must be kept for the same.
- As soon as your query is generated, someone from our team will call you back within 2-3 days and provide you with the necessary consultation for the EPF registration.
- If you still have any doubts, please contact us at LeadingFile.Com
- Once all your questions have been resolved, we will prepare your specific order number. You can track the real-time progress of your work through this unique order number.
- You can pay and submit required documents via email or you can submit them also. The LeadingFile mobile app is available on Android and Apple Store.
- As partial payment and necessary documents are received, your order will be assigned to our service team to start your order EPF registration process.
- Our team will update you at every stage of the EPF registration process. In case of any problem, response or complaint, you can contact us at Leading File.
At last, let’s deal with the FAQ –
FAQ Towards EPF || PF Registration
Q1. What will be the provident fund contribution by employer & employee?
A: 12% of the basic salary is contributed by the employee and the employer.
Q2. Is it mandatory to contribute to a provident fund for all the persons employed who are drawing salary above Rs.15000 p.m.?
A: Yes. It is mandatory for all the persons employed in factories or establishments, despite their wages and the type of employment.
Q3. Who are not to be counted for coverage of a factory?
A: The following are not to be counted as:
- A proprietor or a partner.
- A contractor lending the services of his employee.
- An apprentice engaged under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Persons employed on contract for professional service legal, technical, tax consultants.
Q4. How one can check the EPF account statement online?
A: Employees Provident Fund (EPF) members can access their account details online.
Q5. Can more than 12% contribution be made in EPF?
A: Yes, more than 12% contribution is made in the EPF and such additional contributions are called ‘voluntary contributions’.
This somehow concludes the all, now let’s jump over to the conclusion –
Here, in this blog, we have discussed the ~~ All You Need To Know About: EPF || EP Registration [Crown Audit].
Often we concluded its layout and the help process along with the FAQ’s in detail.
They add value to any blog post. And, this leads to the end of the blog.
We hope this blog helped you. Do share the blog with your peers.